Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, February 4

Twenty Questions - Korri 4

Starting last year at age three, I've asked Korri 20 questions around the time of her birthday. I tried really hard NOT to direct or influence her initial answers, but for some reason, it was hard for me this year. Anyway, here are her responses:

20 questions: answered by Korrigan on 2/3/2015

1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? My Little Ponies
3. What is your favorite fruit? Orange
4. What is your favorite TV show/movie? Sophia the First / Frozen
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken nuggets and grilled cheese
6. What is your favorite outfit/thing to wear? Dresses
7. What is your favorite game? Animal Game (Sequence Jr.)
8. What is your favorite snack? Candy (skittles)
9. What is your favorite animal? Giraffe, no Cinnamon (Stacey's horse)
10. What is your favorite song? Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
11. What is your favorite book? Tails
12. Who is your best friend? Aubrey (from preschool)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Fruity Pebbles
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in the snow, ride her bike
15. What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Dollie (named Sing)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal, no skinny pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Princess and a mommy and an animal doctor
Bonus Question:
21. What is your favorite sport/activity to play? Crafts

Here are my comments/thoughts regarding some of her answers.

1. She usually says Pink and purple, so maybe that is changing. 5. I kind of questioned her here because she asks for grilled cheese every day. 7. I had no idea what she meant by "Animal game" until much later when I asked her again about it and she said the game with animals all over it. Oh, you mean "Sequence?" Yes, mommy, THAT game. 8. I do not think this is her favorite snack, as she never has Skittles, but it was apparently on her mind. 9. I asked her why a giraffe and while she was thinking, she changed her mind to Cinnamon, which is Stacey horse that she gets to ride. 13. She first said Cocoa Pebbles, but since she doesn't really like Chocolate and I know she eats Fruity Pebbles every day, I asked her again, and then she said Fruity Pebbles. 14. I had to ask her what her favorite thing to do when it wasn't winter to get the second answer. 15. I was shocked she didn't say Sprite. 18. I had to ask her if she was sure about cereal and with a little "reminding" from me, she said strawberry skinny pancakes, which I made for her on her birthday (otherwise, it is usually normal ones). 20. She always answers this question this way except she usually says a regular doctor. I think I heard a conversation with somebody at her birthday party about being an animal doctor. 21. She didn't understand the question, but she does love crafts!

And for posterity's sake, I want to say that Korri says she is going to have two children; one named Lucy and one name Santa (and Santa is naughty, naturally!).

Click here to view her responses from last year.

She had a fabulous 4th birthday. Her party was My Little Pony themed. I let her pick out the design of her cake and even Finn said he loved it (and that is saying something for a 6 year old boy!). The sprinkled number and the rainbows were new techniques for me and I think they turned out great. She picked a "pizza bar" for the food, which means Jim par-baked 50 individual pizza crusts and people got to put whatever they wanted on it. I think it went over well.


All the other pictures are on my camera, which I haven't uploaded yet. I guess that is next on my to do list!

No comments: