Counters

                                                           Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Sunday, May 8

Little tikes

Our fun new purchase:
I've been looking on Craigslist for awhile for a slide that Finn can use by himself (they are ridiculously expensive when they are new). We have a bigger gym/slide from my aunt Karen, but it is too big for Finn right now. I just happened to look yesterday morning and this one had just been entered at a very reasonable price (others were listed for twice as much!). I called her immediately and Jim left five minutes later to pick it up. It was outside in the yard when Finn got up from his nap and he LOVED it. Can't wait for a summer of fun!

I added a new recipe to the recipe page. It is for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I've made these several times and everybody always says how good they are. Plus, I can never find the recipe when I need it, so now I know where it is. I like to make these cookies for new moms who plan to breast feed, as several of the ingredients are known to boost lactation. But don't worry, if you aren't lactating, it won't cause you to! Finn and Jim eat them all the time :)

A very Happy Mother's Day wish to my mom! Even though I don't get to see you in person today, please know that I love you and appreciate all you've done for me as my mom. Also, Happy Mother's Day to all the ladies in my life who happen to be moms. Thank you for all the wonderful examples I have to follow (and lean on)!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers