And it isn't just for men to your wives. Also, just take photos of all your loved ones. At every family gathering, and birthday party and weekend visit. Nothing will make you realize how few pictures you took of somebody than looking at pictures after they're gone. I felt that immensely when my dad passed away. That's all I have now and I'm so thankful for the pictures I do have. That is the only way my children will know their Grandpa Egg.
Sasha took this rando at ECFE of Me and Mac during circle time, something I'd never have a photo of if she hadn't grabbed her phone and clicked:
Sure, I'd love it if Mac were looking or you could see what we're doing or I'd actually done my hair that morning(!), but that DOESN'T MATTER! It is a moment in time that I'll now have forever.
So just take the picture. Text it to that person. They might think they look terrible or it could end up being their favorite memory. You never know.




No comments:
Post a Comment