Korri's Very Hungry Caterpillar birthday party was so much fun! She had a blast, loved her cake and played ALL afternoon. I put myself behind the 8-ball by starting Korri's cake(s) later than I'd originally planned. Then I got overwhelmed on Friday night and just put everything away after having JUST started. John and Kelsie came over and I guess I'd rather hang out with them than decorate a cake that was pissing me off.
Alas, mom and Jim took both kids to swimming on Saturday morning, which meant I got an hour and a half of uninterrupted decorating time...which I accomplished a TON and felt much better about being done BEFORE the party started.
Thank you everybody who helped Korri celebrate her second birthday. She is growing up so fast. I really appreciate how each and every one of you supports and encourages her. She is one lucky girl. Here are some highlights from her special day.
 |
| Jim's amazing homemade decoration! |
 |
| Very Hungry Caterpillar Cupcakes |
 |
| He was a beautiful butterfly! |
 |
| The food was all inspired by the Hungry Caterpillar book! |
 |
| Getting the birthday girl into her party dress (courtesy of my wonderful aunt, Janice!) |
 |
| Cinderella playing with her new stroller. |
No comments:
Post a Comment