Nothing like doing it all in two days! Kristine went into labor yesterday morning and after laboring pretty much all day, gave birth at 6:30pm via c-section to a...boy! I have a new nephew (totally thought she was having a girl!). I'm so excited for Kristine and Alex and can't wait to meet him (although that will have to wait until Sunday...boo!). He doesn't have a name yet, but I'm thinking that will be announced some time today. He was 5 lbs 10 oz, 17.5 in., which is pretty good sized, considering he was 5 weeks early. As of last night, both mom and baby are doing well.
And today is the BIG wedding day! Becky and Pete are getting married today! I am so excited for them, too. Too much excitement to handle (I hope both Becky and Kristine were able to sleep last night!). I'll be leaving shortly to meet the girls to get our hair done, which will be a lot of fun. Lynn is coming over to help Jim with the kids and they will meet us at the church later. It will be a long, busy day...but should be TONS of fun, too. I just hope Finn decides to be agreeable, because he was NOT for rehearsal last night. Maybe once he gets his tuxedo on, he will transform into a super good boy who listens ;) Better start getting ready!!
Pages
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.



No comments:
Post a Comment