Not much new on the Finn front today. After exploding on Saturday, he is regularly going poop again (he is back on Miralax and prune juice). I think most parents dread changing a poopy diaper, but I actually look forward to it! Weird, I know, but I can't help it.
Memere and Grandpa (Lynn and Ron) were visiting from Sunday to today. It is always nice to spend time with them and more importantly for them to spend time with Finn (we're chopped liver!). I was even able to go to Jim's basketball game last night because Memere volunteered to stay home with Finn...I'm sure that was a huge sacrifice for her! This was Memere's last chemo treatment, so we are all excited to get this chapter over with (although the treatment "book" isn't finished yet)! We hope you start feeling better soon, Memere!
I've been terrible about taking pictures lately. I guess it is because we haven't really been doing much and when it is just the two of us at home, we aren't very exciting, so there isn't a need to take pictures. I'll have to get better about that. I know Auntie NaeNae starts getting antsy if I go too long without posting new pics!
Pages
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.



No comments:
Post a Comment