Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, March 3

FIFTY freaking pounds!!!

Today I did it. I officially lost 50 pounds. Yes, FIFTY POUNDS since Aug 2, 2016. The journey hasn't been easy and it feels like its been FOREVER, but it is so worth it. While I certainly look better, the best part is that I feel amazing. I have energy. I like to move my body. I play and dance with my kids. I like to actually put some effort into what I wear because it actually looks good on me.



Okay, I technically have four more pounds to go to hit my goal. But I'm done. I mean, its been SEVEN months! And I'm happy with where I am and how I look and feel. Four pounds don't really matter to anybody but me and my scale anyway! And he promised me he won't tell anybody ;)

My next goal is to get back into working out. I can never seem to focus on both eating right AND exercising at the same time! The one time I did (several years ago), I looked and felt the best I ever have. Since running regularly isn't really an option for me anymore (insert sad face here), here's to finding a workout that I like (or revisiting ones I've done in the past) and to actually having/making the time to do it.

1 comment:

Deann Thomas-Kvidera said...

you are amazing!!! You look beautiful