Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Monday, March 27

Be Our Guest

Since the Bigs are on spring break this week, I wanted to find some things to do to have a little fun (and not just sit at home and annoy each other all week!). I also REALLY wanted to see the new Beauty and the Beast movie so that is what Korri and I did today! I asked Finn if he wanted to go and he didn't, so he and Mac went to NeNe's to play instead (I mean, it would have to be a movie he REALLY wanted to see to pass up time at NeNe's!).


The plan was for Jim and I to take Korri, but darn work reared it's ugly head and Jim had to stay back. Argh. But...I LOVED spending the time with just her. I feel a little spoiled since we had tea together on Saturday! Oh, and even though she didn't wear it then, I'd gotten Korri a Belle dress for last summer when we went to Beauty and the Beast play. So, she wore it today instead...and was the Belle of the Ball...pun intended!


I mean, honestly, does it get cuter than that? No, no it doesn't. She got a lot of compliments on her dress, which she loved hearing. The movie? Really good! Since Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie (no, it isn't strange for a grown woman to have a favorite Disney movie, so back off!), I knew I'd be critical...but it lived up to the original animated movie. There were a few variations, but nothing that altered the story. And the sound track is hands down amazing! Loved it! Will probably have to buy the movie when it comes out.

Now, we are making plans for the much-hyped, long-awaited Cars 3, which is supposed to open June 16, 2017. Now THAT is a movie Finn will skip NeNe's for ;) I'm debating if Mac is old enough to go. I mean, yes, he physically can, but he won't even be three yet. But I think he'd LOVE the movie. We'll wait and see. Finn was five at his first movie and Korri was four...so I guess three would be on track for Mac!!

No comments: