Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, November 9

Voters

Jim and I had two pretty darn cute voting helpers yesterday:

 

Looks like Goldy voted (voter fraud?!?!) and voting tuckered Mac out! I figured it out that these two will first be able to vote in 2032, which will be a presidential election year! I wasn't able to vote for a president until I was 21 (the year of the whole Bush/Gore fiasco...this election is making that seem like child's play!).

I think other than Thanksgiving, election night is Jim's favorite day of the year (or of the year there are significant elections). I'm serious! I even watched most of the results come in with him (okay, until like 11pm, I mean, I have kids to take care of today!) and was shocked along with most of the country (regardless of whom you voted for) as the night drew on.

But look, you may be surprised, but the sun still came up this morning! Shocking, I know. Here's the proof, in case you don't believe me.

I'm so over this election. Regardless of whom you voted for, let's come together and pray that Trump does a good job. Wishing he does terribly as a President is like hoping the public defender you were assigned loses so others know how bad he is. But at the end of the day, you're still in jail! Let's make America great again by being good neighbors, being kind to strangers, taking the time to help others, volunteer ANYWHERE, donate to charities that are working to improve causes that are important to you, run for local office, write an actual letter on actual paper to brighten someone's day, smile, listen, chose to be the good. The changes starts with each of us.

No comments: