Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, September 29

First day

Tuesday was Mac's first day of school! Okay, full disclosure: it was ECFE but (sadly!) still his first time going (other than tagging along to F and K's class when he was an itty bitty). I knew I wanted to find a week day class and after looking around at all the local options, decided on Tuesday mornings in Watertown (about a 15 minute drive for us). We had to miss the first class because of an appointment, so this week was our first time going.


Since I have Reagan on Tuesday, she is signed up for the class, too. And they both LOVED it! I'm sure it helped them having each other there, but they LOVED all the new toys and when it was time for me to separate...no problems at all (I wasn't expecting any but you never know). Also, it helped that it was during snack time ;)


If you ask Mac about school, he'll say "lots toys and snack!" Ha, that's my boy! Today in the parent time, it was just house keeping stuff like filling out forms so hopefully next week we can get into some topics. I know it was only one week, but this program seems really well run. I think it was a good choice!


I know taking "first day of school" pics of Mac was a bit much, but I don't care! They are super cute :) At least I didn't make a sign! Lol see, I have some restraint!

No comments: