Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, August 10

Three Little Pumpkins

Mac is obsessed with pumpkins (he says "papas"). We have three books about pumpkins and I read them one thousand times a day. Okay, not quite that much, but you get the point.

So when I was looking online for a few back to school clothes, I came across what? A pumpkin shirt for him! Adorable, I had to get it. But then on a whim, I thought, maybe they have ones for Finn and Korri, too. And they did! I was so excited (hey, its the little things!).

Well, the package arrived today and here are my three little pumpkins (I figured that while it certainly isn't fall yet, I'll never get them all in clean shirt at the same time if I didn't do it now!):


Each shirt is just a little different, which I love. Korri's glows in the dark, which Finn was PISSED about. Hey, you can't win them all. And while I did bribe them with candy, they even hugged each other without fighting!


They kind of look like a pumpkin all huddled together like that. I "only" had to take 13 pics to get a couple good ones. Not too bad! Again, bribing probably helped ;) School is only 27 days away and fall is 43! Here's to enjoying the last bit of summer and lots of beautiful fall days so they can enjoy their new shirts.

No comments: