Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, July 21

Finally finished!

Holy crap. Put a fork in it, I'm done! It may have taken me over a week and a half and I may have lost whatever sanity I had left, but I'm done editing, labeling, organizing and reducing the pictures from the National Lampoon's Thomas vacation.


I had more than 1,600 pictures to go through, thanks to my and Lynn's obsession with taking LOTS of pictures. And I couldn't simply sort them because the dates were off between the three cameras that were used (so frustrating!!). But when the trip is over, that is all you have to help you remember all the amazing things you did. That is how I justify my craziness. Anyway...

If you're interested, take a look:
Seattle or Bust '16

No comments: