Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, July 28

Be Our Guest

Yesterday, Jim and I had the pleasure of taking Finn and Korri to Beauty and the Beast at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater! To say it was amazing, doesn't even come close. It was such a treat to share something so special to us with them. Jim and I first went to the CDT when we were 16 as a field trip to see Phantom. It was amazing and started a love of theater for both of us.

Usually, there are age limits to be able to attend the shows, but when they get kid friendly musicals, like Beauty and the Beast, they lower them quite a bit (I don't even think I saw an age restriction when I ordered the tickets). I wish I'd known that when Little Mermaid and Mary Poppins were there!




We highly recommend it. I think it goes through September?!?! The next show is Camelot, which Jim and I can't wait to see as well.

No comments: