Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, May 26

Here I Go

I guess it's all about Korri lately! Today was Korri's preschool graduation. I've never been involved in a "graduation" before since Finn didn't go to preschool and our Kindergarten doesn't do one. Anyway, seriously, it is the CUTEST thing ever! There was 31 kids graduating tonight, which is a HUGE group of five year olds...and they did great.


They sang four songs for us and then received their diplomas. Other than not being able to see (folding chairs in the gym), it was super cute. While I obviously honestly can't believe she has reached this milestone, at the same time, she is SO ready for Kindergarten. My Baby Grill is growing up (or IS grown up, if you ask her!). Tomorrow is her official last day of preschool (weird I know that it is after graduation but I didn't schedule it!). Jim, Mac and I will join her for the last hour of it. I hope I hold it together. I did tonight. No promises for tomorrow.

This kid is going places and will accomplish more than we can even imagine.

This is her "When I Graduated from Preschool" sign (zoom in to see her answers!):

Oh and you'll notice her very cute and grown up dress. She conned me into buying that today at Target. Hey, it isn't every day you graduate!







The poem on the program was perfect:

Here I Go
Get ready, get set because here I go.
I’m ready to show you all I know!
I’ve graduated Preschool and now I’m done.
I’ve laughed and learned and it’s been fun!

Kindergarten, kindergarten, ready, set, go!
I’m ready to show you all that I know!
Get ready kindergarten because I’m on my way.
I’ve graduated from Preschool, hip, hip, hooray!

No comments: