Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, March 18

How many more?

Why does it always have to be me? I said before I had kids that I'd do anything BUT teeth. They creep me out. I can still feel the roots ripping from my gums...and I haven't lost a tooth in 25 years. Gross.

But yet again, God has made a point to prove I'm not in control. Good morning to me:

I pulled number six out this morning (and "pulled" is a bit of an exaggeration...it was just hanging on by a thread). But I'm fairly certain (I'd have to go back and check) that I've pulled out at least the last three! Come on! Adult Finn will know that I have unconditional love for him simply by my doing this act, I guess. I just hope Korri pulls her own out. I can totally see her doing that. Fingers crossed.

How many more does he have to lose?

No comments: