Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Sunday, March 20

85 birthdays!

We wish a very happy 85th birthday to my grandma Albie. This picture is from our visit last September.


We were honored to be able to have breakfast with her this morning in Benson. Along with us and my grandma, my aunt Lisa's family, my aunt Vicky and Tom and my uncle Bob and Mary (15 total!). Quite the group for a small diner! My uncle Eric told Finn that Finn has 78 birthdays to catch up to Grandma's 85 birthdays! Too funny. I wish the visit could have been longer, but when it seems like Mac is going to hit the wall, it is time to go (and I think we left JUST before he did!).

Last night, we stayed at the Best Western in Willmar, so avoid having to get up at 6am today! The kids had a blast in the pools and I even got in with them! Mac is a total fish! Which reminds me that we HAVE to sign up for swimming lessons. And Grandma came to visit us there and decided to stay over night with us, which was a big treat for all of us.



The bright side to an early morning birthday celebration? We were home by 12:30 and have the rest of the day at home! Busy weekend, but lots of fun.

No comments: