Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, December 4

Let it Snow

This has been the weirdest fall/winter! It snows and melts and is chilly and windy but then sunny and warm! Weird, but I'll take it. However, I always say that to make up for the fact that I chose to live in the frozen tundra, I do want a white Christmas. Fingers crossed.

Anyway, it snowed earlier this week and the Bigs were loving being outside and playing in it (clearly, it is the beginning of winter, as I can't bribe them to go outside to play come March!). Well, this afternoon, Anna picked Reagan up a little early and Baby wanted to outside so badly. And I thought, "why not?" I hunted around and put together what passed as appropriate winter clothing for him (minus mittens, he won't leave them on!) and out we went.

It was SO nice out. I was just in a sweatshirt. He did NOT know what to think of it. He didn't like standing on the uneven ground and it was hard for him to move around with all the added bulk. But he LOVED all the "balls" he could find and throw!



Two videos; showing his pleasure and displeasure of this wet cold stuff we call snow!
From Videos
From Videos

We stayed out for about 20 minutes and when my hands started getting cold, I knew it was long enough (since his were bare, too). It was so much fun. I really want to take him sledding but I thought we'd do baby steps first. Maybe next time!

No comments: