Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, November 19

Why me?

Why is it always me? I pulled yet another tooth this morning:


This one was #5. To be honest, it was literally hanging on by a thread, so I just had to grab it, but still! I think we should be good to go for a while now on the tooth front. And now we know what Finn will be asking Santa for Christmas: All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth! He looks so stinkin' cute!!!

And to add to the cuteness, today is the 50th day of school. So we put together this outfit (the hair was his idea):


And no, as you can see, I did NOT roll up a pack of candy cigarettes in his sleeve...per his father's recommendation! I think he would fit right in with the Stand By Me gang.

For posterity's sake, through lots of tears and fussing, Finn lost #4 (and by lost, I mean I had to pull it out!) on Nov 15:

No comments: