Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, October 13

On and off

Mac has been playing with his toy riding toys a lot lately, but usually just pushes them from behind. Well, I'm not sure if it is because Reagan rides on them or if he just "figured" it out, but in the last week, he has figured out how to get on and off! Usually backwards (because of the seat being higher in back, I think), but he doesn't care!

From Videos

Just another "little" skill he is learning. I honestly don't think it will be long before he is walking. He took two independent steps twice at PT last week. Last night Jim was holding something out to him and he took one step toward it. He CAN do it but just isn't confident enough yet. I forget sometimes that he isn't walking, though, because he stands so well!

Oh and a little self bragging: I finished Insanity Max 30 yesterday! It took me over 60 days, with vacations and kids, but I did it. And to make the milestone even sweeter, I not only doubled my initial time on the Cardio Challenge from Day 1, I didn't Max Out and went the full 30 minutes without stopping. This is HUGE! The longest I'd gone before Maxing Out (going to the point of exhaustion, resting and starting back up again) was 15 minutes. It felt amazing. Now I have to decided if I'm going to redo Max 30 but not modified (I did modified so I wouldn't hurt my knee, but it held up really well) or get crazy and do the full Insanity program. Argh! I don't know. I also "itch" to get back to running, but am hesitant because of the knee. I have two days to decided since I earned the rest days!!

No comments: