Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Sunday, August 16

The shirt

I LOVE this shirt. I bought it for Finn for our family pictures in the summer of 2010. Each family "pod" had a different color: Kristine's family was red, Becky's blue, Renae's green and we were purple. Shockingly (LOL!), Finn didn't have anything purple, so I went shopping. And I fell in LOVE with this shirt. There's just something about it. Anyway, I came across it the other day and realized that Mac won't be able to wear it for much longer and thought I'd better get it on him. And then I took the opportunity to do a mini photo shoot with him.

Here is another side-by-side of Finn and Mac in the same shirt:



Finn's photo courtesy of Jessica Hislop Photography! Thank you, Jess, for taking time on your anniversary weekend to find this picture for me. You always go above and beyond. Also, I think I need to work on my lighting ;)

I have to say, I don't think they look super a lot alike in these two pictures. Normally they do. Weird. Their face shapes are very different. I think Finn's cheeks might even be chubbier than Mac's here!

No comments: