Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, August 14

One was better

If you'll recall, Mac's 9 month pictures did NOT go well. I mean, Jess still got some great pictures but Mac was NOT having it. Fast forward to mid-July and Mac did MUCH better. I'm so glad he has outgrown (for the most part) his stranger and separation anxiety. He is still a momma's boy, but he can be around other people and not scream the whole time.

Anyway, we decided it was time to do a new family photo since the last one Mac was not in. I think that went well, It is hard to get five people to do the same thing at the same time, but Jess managed pretty well. As for Mac's pics, he didn't want to look AT Jess but was willing to smile, so I tried to be creative in where I stood and what I did. At least we got some full-on smiles this time!

For your viewing (and ordering!) pleasure:
Mac One Year

Oh, yeah. I did something for Mac's one year shoot that I haven't done before...a smash cake! I figured it was my last chance to do one, I MAKE cakes and it would be cute. And it was! He didn't dig into it too much but man was he ticked when I took it away!

No comments: