Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, July 17

No more, no more...

Great, I thought today would just be happiness (and stress about finishing his cakes; yes, plural!) but stupid babycenter.com already made me cry. Talking about missing your little baby as they transition into a toddler. FU Baby Center. I'm not having another baby. I'm not having another baby. Repeat a million times. I can see how people have large families though. As soon as you survive the first year (because it IS surviving!), you come up for air and seem to remember mostly just the happy stuff and look back longingly. Plus, I know what's coming in the years ahead since its my third time and cringe (and preemptively cringe for the teenager years, which I don't even KNOW about yet!). LOL!

Happy first birthday, Baby! I wonder how long we will get away with calling you that! Your happiness and silliness brings constant joy to our family.

No comments: