Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, May 12

Before and after

Finn decided this winter that he wanted to grow his hair out, which we were completely fine with us. The reason? He wanted a mohawk, of course. So we've gone to get a trim a few times but left the top to grow (I HATE hair over his ears, so that had to be fixed). Well, he was due for a trim and since he usually HATES having me do it, I asked if he wanted to go yesterday after school. Little Mr. Homebody said he'd rather me cut it...no, BUZZ it! Okay, time for summer hair, I guess!

Before:
 After:

Pretty dramatic. And holy moly does that kid have a lot of hair (and his fair share of cowlicks!)! But I have to say, he looks like my Finnegan again with short hair. I'm just so used to it. I normally buzz it to a 2 or 3 but since it was SO long this time, I used a 4. I probably could have used an 8 and it still would have been an improvement! LOL

If Korri doesn't start brushing her hair better (or at all!), she might be the next one for these before and afters! Also, Mac's hair is really long on top, but he'll get his first hair cut when he is one. I'm counting down the days...okay, not really because it would make me sad to know how close he is to being one already! Auntie, can you bring your stuff to his birthday party? Or use my clippers, I guess!!

No comments: