Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Monday, March 9

Spring is in the air

It must be warmer than 40 degrees because I'm pretty sure every single person in Minnesota has emerged from their dens...I mean, houses and is enjoying the "warm" weather. Although, I'm sure some people would argue that 45 isn't exactly warm...try telling that to my kids!






They got the bikes out, the scooters out, and played football, baseball and golf! Oh and as you can see, Korri didn't "need" her coat and was in short sleeves! (I eventually convinced her to put her coat back on). Baby was "enjoying" the warm weather in the swing but was super tired, as you can see. He'd been super whiny and stopped as soon as we got outside, so that was awesome! I need a new swing, though, because this one is broken.

You can tell it is spring because they played outside for over an hour and were mad when I said they had to come in. In a few months weeks, the novelty will wear off, I'm sure. Although with a high of 59 degrees for tomorrow, I may not see my kids until bedtime!

And I'm very proud of myself. The kids and I walked over to our new neighbors (who were also playing outside) and introduced ourselves. That might not seem like a big deal but I still haven't met two our our four neighbors and it took me almost 2 months to introduce myself to Max's mom and Finn played with him almost every day!

No comments: