Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, March 13

And that makes SIX

We now have SIX nephews (and one niece)! Finn, Korri and Mac finally have a Thomas cousin. We are so happy and excited for Jim's brother, John and his wife, Kelsie on the birth of their first child, Tucker John, born March 10 (four days overdue...poor Kelsie!) at 9:27pm, weighing 9 lbs 10 oz and 21" long.

I don't know who he looks like (not my kids, boo, but I think I see a little bit of John!) but he sure is cute. I can't wait to get ahold of those super cute cheeks and get a good newborn snuggle (I miss that already)!

Hmmm...I wonder when all is said and done, how many nephews (and nieces!) we'll have!

No comments: