Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, January 28

Six pics

Jessica has now taken pictures of my family over 20 times! And I know every time, I say she can't get any better but she manages to exceed expectations every time (after TWENTY sessions, that is really saying something). And she's done it again. Mac was much more engaging with this photo shoot than he was for his 3 month but he was still a little reserved (so frustrating for me). But she has captured his personality perfectly.

This time I'll link you over to our picture website instead of the photo gallery (easier access, no password). Take a look:
Mac 6 months

Sorry for the delay in posting. Here is a sneak peek (I can't say these are my "favorites" because I have about TEN favorites!):


I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments: