Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Monday, October 27

She's done it again!

I know I sound like a broken record, but yet again, Jess has worked miracles! Mac pretty much refused to smile at his 3 month pictures. I wasn't overly concerned about it because I knew his pictures would still be cute (I mean, how COULDN'T they be?!?!) and he hadn't been really smilely yet in general, so I didn't know any of his "tricks" to get him to smile. Oh, well. Jess clicked away and we left it at that. I was pretty sure she got ONE pic of him smiling or semi-smiling.

Fast forward to yesterday. Jess sent me his pictures yesterday morning...right before baptism! LOL, so I didn't get to really look at them until later. But low and behold; he is smiling or at least happy in most of them! I think she has a magic camera. Or maybe photoshopped another kid's smile on Mac's face! Anyway, let's get to it.

Here are Mac's 3 month pictures:

www.jessicahislop.com/mac3months
password: 3monthsold

Sneak peek (two of my favorites):


No comments: