Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, October 31

Happy Halloween from Spidey, Princess and Viking

We had a blast on Halloween! I lost my camera, which is why I'm just posting this now (and back-dating to Halloween!). I had gotten Finn's Spiderman costume last year, but at the last minute, he decided to go as a Vikings football player, which turned out well because the costume was still too big this year! Oops. Toddler costumes were too small and "Boys" sizes were too big. So, what 'er ya gonna do?!?! Maybe he will wear it next year again! After months of convincing, Korri went as a Flower Girl Princess. What is a Flower Girl Princess you ask? A princess dressed up in her flower girl dress from her auntie's wedding last spring!! I figured why should I buy her a costume, when she has this gorgeous dress that still fits her (even with enough room to put a sweater underneath!). But we added accessories and a crown, so she was a princess, too! She looks adorbs, so that's all that matters. I randomly found Baby's costume online and while I would have been fine using one of the many baby costumes we have, it was too perfect: A Viking! His, too, was too big, but I knew I'd need to put layers underneath and I didn't know if it would run small or not. Oh, well. He, too, was a adorbs!

Stacey and Dillon (aka an Outsider, I think!) came over to go trick-or-treating with us. I'm so glad they did. Jim was able to stay home and do his favorite part of Halloween: hand out candy (which happens to be my least favorite part of Halloween!). We handed out glow sticks and full-sized candy bars this year because otherwise Jim gives handfuls of the "fun size" to each kid and we go through WAY more that way. We stopped and picked up Max and his dad on our way by so we were one big happy trick-or-treating gang. After three houses, Korri asked if we could be done because she already got some candy! Oh, I wish, baby girl, but the boys wanted to go to a lot of houses. Last year we just went up and down our street but this year, we even ventured to the other neighborhood. Thankfully, the weather wasn't too cold. It was a great Halloween.

Lots of pictures on our picture website, but here are some highlights;






No comments: