Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, October 3

Dance at dance?

So, they WILL dance at dance class right? Last night was Korris first night of dance class. But because all the girls ordered shoes, it was pretty much just for trying on shoes to make sure they fit. Korri was not a fan, as the only thing they did was stretch, I think. Oh, well. I told her next week they will actually dance. She is super excited about that (even if she HAS to stretch first). We got a little backpack to put her ballet and tap shoes in so they will be ready every week (and we can find them). The teacher said that after a few classes, they will let the parents in for the last few minutes to watch a little bit. I can't wait for that!!

We brought Mac to the doctor this week. He had a low grade fever for 4 days and was lethargic (i.e. was sleeping a LOT). So the nurse said to bring him in, even though I was sure it was nothing. The doctor did a thorough exam and took his temperature twice and couldn't really find anything wrong. Then she looked at his weight gain and said, "oh, he is probably going through a growth spurt!" She said to come back in today if he wasn't better, but he seems fine to me (I stopped taking his temperature since it wasn't a big deal). So my "little" buddy is growing...AGAIN! I just switched his clothes out to 3 month MAYBE two weeks ago and now I already feel like I should move up to the next size. While at dinner this week, there were twins next to us who I heard were 2 months old. I said I wasn't going to tell that mom that Mac was 2 months old, too! I'm sure the twins were early but holy small, especially compared to Mac!! I don't mind. My big baby is eating great and sleeping even better. I'll take it over my first two who didn't.

Because I can't have a post without a picture, here is Korri trying on her snow gear:

She said, "I'm going to go outside and wait for the snow." However, here is Korri 3 minutes later practicing her Gopher cheering:

No comments: