Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, February 11

Preschool Explorers

Finn and Korri attended their first day of preschool today! That is misleading because obviously, there was a preschool curriculum at their daycare but it is the first time I've dropped them off at class and left them there (8:30 - 11).
All ready to go to preschool
They both did amazing! I was a little curious to see how Korri would do, but she did great. I think it helped that the preschool is in the same room as ECFE and has the same teacher, so they knew the space and teacher a little bit. They were sitting at the front door waiting for me when I got there to pick them up and there were happy and talked about it all the way home. Finn made one friend, Aubrey, or at leas that was the only friend's name he could remember. Korri said she only played with Finn, but Finn said that wasn't true. I turned in the ridiculous amount of paperwork so hopefully if we don't qualify for the scholarship, the tuition still isn't very much. We will see. Oh, and the kicker of the deal, starting Thursday (I think, we had to get on their schedule), the kids will RIDE A BUS HOME! There have a little bus that drops all of the preschoolers off! If there were older kids on the bus, I would NOT allow it but I'm curious to see how it goes. Korri was ticked that she didn't get to ride it today...so I think it will be fine!

I really hope there are some 5 year olds that will be in Finn's class this fall, so he starts to know some kids.

No comments: