Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Monday, June 3

Chuggin' along

After Baby Steps on Saturday, mom graciously agreed to watch the kiddos so Jim and I could go out on a date! We went to see Hangover 3 at our favorite place (ShowPlace at West End) and then we went to dinner at El Patron (same menu as El Loro). I think we are getting old because we both agree that we like to go to the early movie (we went to the 5pm showing) so then we don't have to rush for dinner and are still home at a decent hour. Old folks, I know!

Sunday was crazy busy! First, Kristine and I met Becky and Renae in St. Cloud to try on bridesmaids dresses. We tried on a lot and I think Renae knows which one she likes the best, but in Kristine-like fashion, wants to make sure she has seen them all! It was fun. Oh, and Becky made Rhubarb Crunch. Um, yummmm-o!

While I was gone, Finn had his first "friend" birthday party to go to! It was a girl from daycare, Elizabeth, who turned 5 and is one of his close friends. It was hard for me not to be there (my baby is growing up), but in true Super Dad fashion, Jim took some pictures for me (and even chatted with the other moms that were there!!). While they were at the party, NeNe came over to play with Korri. I'm sure neither one of them had any fun ;)

Then basically, right when I got home, we packed up and brought the kids over to Lilly and Levi's house to play so Jim and I could go look at houses. Lilly and Levi have the best toys and lots of room to play (oh, and a new swing/play set had arrived earlier that day!!). Jim and I almost didn't want to leave! But we did and looked at 6 places. It is hard to look and seriously consider houses when your house hasn't sold. When we got back, we hung out and the kids played. It was so nice. Finn said, "I for sure want to come back here!" And Pam said that Korri is/was super sweet...Pam knows the key to my heart :) Lilly gave Korri a pair of really cool shoes that Lilly out grew...and Korri hasn't wanted to take them off since. They are pretty neat, so I can't really blame her.

Here is Korri driving one of the amazing toys Lilly and Levi have:
video
Kristine: I see one of these in Zander's future!!!

No comments: