Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, May 8

Amazing Joseph!

Months ago, Jim got tickets to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoats at the Chanhassen Dinner Theater. He was able to get one of the two tables-for-two in the FRONT row but it was for a Thursday show. My mom graciously agreed to come and watch the kids so we could go.

To say it was amazing, doesn't even come CLOSE to how good it was. Jim had seen it years ago when Donnie Osmond was Joseph but I hadn't seen it before and wasn't sure what to expect. I'm sure it was better with Donnie, but I don't know how it could be! I think it is running through the summer, and I HIGHLY recommend you go.

As you can see, our seats were terrible...

...terribly incredible! Yes, that is the stage right behind Jim! I never noticed the actors shoes before, but I did this time! The food and wine were good. During intermission (I almost wrote "halftime" LOL!), we had grasshoppers...SO GOOD! They always remind us of Ron so we had to send him a picture.

We stayed over night at the Country Inn and Suites that is next door. I was SUPER tired when we got back, so I was pretty lame and went to sleep, but we requested a late check out Friday morning and took our time getting up and ready.
(i.e. have the champagne I was too tired to drink the night before!)

Oh and it snowed AGAIN:
Our back porch on MAY 3!
For our next show, we are hoping to get ticket to Wicked for our anniversary. We were bummed to miss it last time it was in town. Can't wait!!!

No comments: