Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, March 21

Time flies when you're busy

All good things must come to an end, I guess, so we are back to our regular routine...which is also good, just different. Holy moly this week has flown by. Monday night was tumbling. As always, I have anxiety about it before we go due to Finn's past behavior, but he did great this week. He was hesitant, but participated fully. I think it helped a ton that there were only 5 kids there...three of which were Finn, Laena and Braeland! This pic is Finn doing a new move...a forward lunge-type thing.
One more week and then tumbling is over. Sad. Laena and Braeland won't be there this coming week, so that will be interesting. Then we have a three week break from activities before the Spring Sports Sampler starts. I don't know if it will be outside, but Finn has done really well at these in the past...that's what I tell myself to not worry so much about potential behavior problems :)

Tuesday night was NeNe's birthday!! Happy belated birthday, NeNe. The family (NeNe, Uncle Les, the four of us, Kelsie and Ann) all gathered at El Patron in St. Louis Park. It is VERY similar to El Loro (maybe same owners?!?!). We told Finn it was El Loro so he wouldn't be confused. LOL. Dinner was good, as always and it was fun to celebrate NeNe's birthday with her.

I think I mentioned previous that I've been sick since our flight from Miami TO Barbados. It hasn't been bad (just a cough and some nasal congestion). Well, since we got back (I think the warm moist air helped while we were there), it has gotten considerably worse. I finally couldn't take the sinus pressure yesterday and left work early. Jim convinced me to go to the doctor, which I NEVER do unless there is the potential that I may die. I didn't think I was going to die, but did wish at times I would slip into a coma until I was better! Seriously, I don't know how you chronic sinus sufferers (i.e. Kristine and Kelsie!!) deal. I would wish for a migraine ANY day over how I felt yesterday. The doctor agree that I had a sinus infection and gave me an antibiotic that would also treat a chest infection too, just in case. She also suggested Sudafed instead of the decongestant you can get on the shelf. I started all of that last night, slept for 11 hours and feel much better today. THANK GOD!!!

Now my entire focus: baking, decorating and delivering my first "paid" cake order! I'm really excited, but a little nervous, too. I think I have everything I need except stuff for Rice Krispie bars (need those for part of the cake). I REALLY hope it turns out and that I have time to really get it to look like I want since it is for a surprise 30th birthday party. Wish me luck! More to come...

No comments: