Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, March 27

Dry overnight?

Another potty update (ha, you guys are going to get so sick of these!): Korri woke up dry this morning! Dare I even hope?!?! I couldn't believe it, so we ran into the bathroom and she peed and peed and peed...so she really was holding it! I was/am so proud of her. Now if we can get her to stop having poopy accidents on a somewhat regular basis...

Sunday, my wonderful and amazing husband offered, out of the blue, to take Finn, Korri and Dillon to Chuck E Cheese so Stacey and I could have some catch-up time! And I didn't even ask him to! They were all exhausted when they got back, so I think they all had a lot of fun.
And the time spent with Stacey was priceless...with three kids between us, time alone is hard to come by!!

Monday night was Finn's last tumbling class. He was in a good mood on the way over, but when we walked in, I realized there was a location change for our class and knew this could set off Finn and his bad attitude. Luckily, last week, Finn, Laena and Braeland checked out the big gym after class (they had adult volleyball leagues), so it wasn't completely new to him. I explained that class was in a different room and he kept asking why the mats were in the gym, but he was fine! Of course, the fact that there was a lone basketball sitting in the corner when we got there made him extremely happy.
He also found this bouncy ball. Wait...isn't this supposed to be tumbling class?!?!

He participated right away and all the way, so I was even able to read a little bit of my book during class. Too bad it was the last class, but regardless, I am super proud of him for getting over (or learning how to deal with) whatever had him freaked the first couple of classes. Korri was beside herself when she was left at home again. She wanted to go to 'umbling (she doesn't say her T's when they come first!). So cute. There is a 2-4 year old tumbling class that I want to sign her up for BUT it is at 4:30 and it would be really tough to make it work. Argh.

Last night, Karyn and Pam came over for my PartyLite party! It was so much fun. Lorry, the Candle Lady, did a great job and brought Emma along (which ended up being a saving grace because Jim had a last minute work dinner he went to!). If anybody wants to place a catalog order, my party is staying over until Sunday so let me know! You can order online or I have catalogs and order forms :) Jim is so excited to get more wood wick candles...the ones that sound like a fire place when lit. Karen booked a party for April and their new item for April is a really neat wind chime...guess I know what I'll be getting at her party!!

Korri LOVED having Emma over (who just turned 9...future babysitter!!). Emma even put Korri to bed while I was putting Finn to bed. Crazy. The first thing Korri asked this morning was, "Where's Emmy?" Ha, close enough.

No comments: