Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Monday, February 4

Very Hungry Caterpillar Party

Korri's Very Hungry Caterpillar birthday party was so much fun! She had a blast, loved her cake and played ALL afternoon. I put myself behind the 8-ball by starting Korri's cake(s) later than I'd originally planned. Then I got overwhelmed on Friday night and just put everything away after having JUST started. John and Kelsie came over and I guess I'd rather hang out with them than decorate a cake that was pissing me off.

Alas, mom and Jim took both kids to swimming on Saturday morning, which meant I got an hour and a half of uninterrupted decorating time...which I accomplished a TON and felt much better about being done BEFORE the party started.

Thank you everybody who helped Korri celebrate her second birthday. She is growing up so fast. I really appreciate how each and every one of you supports and encourages her. She is one lucky girl. Here are some highlights from her special day.
Jim's amazing homemade decoration!
Very Hungry Caterpillar Cupcakes
He was a beautiful butterfly!
The food was all inspired by the Hungry Caterpillar book!
Getting the birthday girl into her party dress (courtesy of my wonderful aunt, Janice!)
Cinderella playing with her new stroller.

No comments: