Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Saturday, February 16

Kenny, here we come!

On Thursday morning, I'd had enough and instead of doing yoga, I cleared out Finn's room and moved his stuff out of Korri's room and back into his room. I was sick of him waking Korri up and bothering her for who knows how long in the mornings. That night they went to bed okay separately in their own rooms, but Finn was up and out of his room around 6am yesterday morning...which is not okay. SO...yesterday afternoon, we bought some knob "locks" so he can't open his door from the inside. Bedtime last night did not go well for Finn (screaming for quite a while) but this morning, I got up at 8am and he was sleeping, with the light on, in the middle of his room on the floor!
Guess he DOES need a little more sleep than he has been getting. I would say, "so far, so good!" AND...I guess I need to further clean out his room (ha, so messy with too small clothes!). It is almost 9am and Korri JUST woke up...me thinks SHE needed more sleep than Finn was allowing her to get as well! Side note: she is wearing big girl unders this morning, so we'll see how that goes!

Yesterday, I FINALLY hit my weight goal! It was such a good feeling of accomplishment! It feels like it was a long time coming, but in reality, it took me 5 1/2 months to lose nearly 50 pounds. I feel so much healthier and fit. Now I need to maintain it, which is always the struggle for me. I went from barely fitting into a size 12 to fitting into a size 4 (usually...depends on the brand/style!). I think I was born bigger than a size 4, so that is absolutely crazy to me.

Guess who is going to see Kenny Chesney and Zac Brown Band at Target Field this summer? This girl! And I get to go with two of my favorite ladies on the planet: DeAnn and Stacey! I am so beyond excited. I'm usually not a big fan of going to concerts (I hate standing for what feels like hours on end), but this is going to be awesome! Now I need to find some fun cowgirl attire to wear (I don't think Korri's cowgirl boots from her birthday are going to fit me!)...good thing I have a few months to figure it out. Thanks, again, DeAnn! You are so amazingly generous :)

No comments: