Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Monday, February 25

Dinner and shopping

Thursday night, the three of us has dinner at TGI Friday's with two of our favorite people...Stacey and Dillon! So good to catch up, but it is hard on a week night because we both had to get home to get the kiddos in bed. I have to say, I was VERY disappointed with my food and if I hadn't been concerned about time, I would have sent it back. The salmon was so over cooked it was hard (although both Finn and Korri LOVED it) and there was so much salt that you couldn't taste the food. Very disappointing...but the wonderful company and conversation made up for it! AND other than Finn's initial attitude, the kids were really good, which I was very thankful for. Oh, and Jim made it in before the snow storm, so I was even more thankful for that!

Sunday, Jim stayed home with the kids so I could get some pre-vacation shopping done. Kristine also needs some vacation clothes for her trip in April, so we met at Ridgedale with high hopes. But apparently stores are JUST getting their spring/summer stuff in because there were slim pickings. SO...we went to White House Black Market and had a shopping spree there instead! Oops...not vacation clothes at all! Man, I love that store, even if it is a little more expensive than I'm used to. I don't love all their clothes but I do love their service. Holy moly. For a girl who hates shopping, I am amazed at how many clothes I tried on. However, due to getting off track with our objective, Kristine and I now need to regroup on Friday and try again...hopefully Target and Kohls have more beach inventory than the mall did!



No comments: