Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Sunday, December 16

No tears, no drama

Last Monday, basketball camp was canceled (as we were driving into the parking lot!) due to all the snow. We still went with the hope that we could run off some energy, but Finn and Jim are NOT compatible as coach and athlete (or at least they weren't that night). Holy moly. Instead we went home and watched a Christmas moving...good compromise, I think.

Tuesday, I braved the roads (can you believe how terrible they were TWO DAYS after the storm?!?!) and drove out to Plymouth for my Mom's Night Out. But, do to a scheduling conflict, Pam was NOT kid-less (poor Pam, fun for Sharon and I!). We went to Uchu (peruvian food) and the place was practically deserted, so Lilly and Levi got to run around and had a great time. The food was good but I don't know if I'd go back...although I might just to get Pam's dish (it looked kind of like paella, yum!). Sharon and I stayed later, since we didn't have to get kiddos home to bed and chatted. As always, so good to catch up with them. Since Jim was traveling, aunt Kelsie came over to watch the kiddos. I love that both kids were off and showing Kelsie everything and just gave me a quick wave when I left. No tears, no stress. I mean, who doesn't want to be missed, but I can do without all the leaving drama :) From what I hear, everybody had a blast. Thanks for helping out, Kels! I really appreciate it.

1 comment:

Aunt Kelsie said...

I had more fun then they did I think!!! :) Love those kiddos!