Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Sunday, December 30

Fourth times the charm

After a crazy week, Jim decided to gather some guys and go to Park Tavern to watch the Gophers play in their Bowl game (i.e. it wasn't on regular TV) Friday night. While it wasn't surprising that they lost, Jim said it was actually a really good game and he had a good time out with the boys. The best part I think...they had his favorite hard cider on tap! I was very impressed that Jim was even the one to plan it!

But Christmas craziness wasn't over yet...doesn't everybody have FOUR Christmas celebrations?!?! We got up Saturday morning and headed to Benson via Murdock. We were gathering at my aunt Lisa's for the Walsh Christmas in the evening, but thought it would be best to go earlier so the kids could play at mom's for a bit, since the Christmas celebration didn't start until so late. The kids had a blast at Mom's and while they had a complete meltdown on the way to Benson, they recovered and were very good at Christmas. Almost the entire family was there, which is very impressive with a family the size of ours. It was so good to see everybody. Thanks for hosting yet again, Lisa! I took pictures, but they are still on my memory card, which I don't have with me right now. Boo! I'll upload to our picture site, hopefully soon.

We decided to stay at mom's Saturday night because otherwise it would have been a LOT of driving for the kids for one day. And they don't get to have sleepovers there very often and enjoyed that. Even though we've been traveling a ton this past week, it was an nice trip. I just wish Finn would get out of this funk he is in. Growing pains? A whiny phase? A scream-at-the-top-of-my-lungs phase? I don't know, but I want my sweet buddy boy back!

No comments: