Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, November 20

Shopping success

On Saturday, we went shopping at Rosedale. What a beautiful day and it was actually a productive shopping trip. I feel like when you actually have things that you NEED to get, you can never find what you are looking for. I NEEDED a pair of casual shoes...I'm pretty sure there was a shaving of rubber between my foot and the ground! I found some that I really like...and Jim found a pair too (gotta love DSW!). I also was in desperate need of a new bra (TMI? Hey, what woman doesn't need a new bra?!?!). I had a coupon for Victoria's Secret, so we went there and I got fitted/sized. They measured me at a 34D...yes, people a D! I think she was on crack because they were too big. She brought me some 34C and they were perfect. Seriously...a D?!?! LOL. I feel like you either get amazing service (I felt like I had a personal shopper!) or you are completely ignored at VS. Kinda frustrating, but from now on, I'll just ask for help right away. We got some other things on our shopping trip but they weren't mission critical on my list.

Finn really wanted to eat out, so we agreed that it would be easier and went to Green Mill. Again, for all the complaining I do about my kids, they were perfectly behaved. I wish I could bottle that behavior up and save it for when I really need it :) Finn kept eating and eating and eating. I want to measure him in a month and see if he grew because he HAS to be!
Here is Korri at lunch eating a lemon. She didn't like it, but also couldn't put it down and leave it alone. When we were leaving, I boxed up the extras and she kept putting her lemon in the take-home box! I'd take it out and she would put it back in. I guess she REALLY wanted to bring it home. It made me laugh. I think the shopping trip tired the kids out because we were supposed to go to Grace's basketball game at 4pm, but they didn't wake up until 4:30! Sorry, we missed your game, Grace. Hopefully we can come to another one.

Sunday we went over to Stacey and Dillon's for lunch and played at the park. Who could stay inside with weather that gorgeous (AND...they have FIVE cats so Jim's allergies were in hyper-drive). The kids had so much fun and I really enjoyed just being outside. Dillon is so good with Finn and Korri. I think Korri would have stayed in the swing all day. Departure due to nap time came too quickly, but at least Stacey and I got a little quality chatting in :) We really need a night together, no kids, to really catch up :(

No comments: