Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, November 9

On the mend

We all seem to be on the mend...finally! Korri is back to her "regular" pooping self (she is the most regular kid I know!). She woke up dry this morning, but wouldn't go potty on the toilet, so I'm just going to watch for signs of dehydration. Finn still has a case of the whiny-s, but it may have nothing to do with how he is or isn't feeling and rather his personality, age, phase, etc! Jim was well enough to travel yesterday, although it takes his body FOREVER to get over illness, so I wouldn't put him at 100%. I'm fine, other than feeling a little more tired than normal. I think it is safe to say the worst is over!

Korri, auntie Kristine, baby Zander and I are driving together to Willmar tomorrow morning for my cousin, Lauren's bridal shower. I'm really excited to see my family AND have somebody to ride with in the car, other than just Korri. I'm curious to see how the ride goes, especially since both kiddos are rear facing and probably won't be able to see much of each other! I wonder what my boys will do with a Saturday all to themselves...something fun, I'm sure!

Based on the conversation and feedback last night at ECFE, it seems like everybody's kids are sick and behaving badly right now. Sadly, it makes me feel better that it isn't just at our house! Maybe it also gives me a little hope that it will pass quickly. While Korri sucked onto me like a monkey when it was time to separate (man, that kid is STRONG!), I was able to detangle myself from her and they said she stopped crying almost right away. And she told me she had fun playing when I came back to pick them up. Progress!!

No comments: