Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, November 8

Flood gates

Even though Jim still wasn't feeling well, I got to have a Moms Night Out on Tuesday night. Thankfully, NeNe and Uncle Les came over for a bit, which I think helped Jim AND the kids. Per Pam's excellent recommendation  Sharon, Pam and I met at Boulevard in Minnetonka. It was super cute, the food was really good (or at least the rotisserie chicken that I had was!) and it was very "conversation" friendly. I don't necessarily judge the quality of a restaurant by this, BUT the bathrooms were really nice. Is that weird? Maybe it shouldn't matter, but it does to me! We didn't leave until almost 10, which is kind of late for us on a "school" night, but it was so nice to get out and talk with the girls. Thank you for an absolutely wonderful evening, ladies!

As I was leaving, I felt a little queasy, but brushed it off as having drank too much water or something. While we were not hopeful, Korri was able to stay at daycare all day yesterday and when she did poop in the evening, it was much firmer (TMI, I know!). Hopefully that means she is on the mend (may no blow out when she wakes up for the first time since FRIDAY last week!). Jim's bug has turned into a cough, so it seems like he is getting better, too. Finn was not "himself" at daycare yesterday and had to be talked to about being nice (which SO isn't like him), which made me think he might not be feeling well AND he was flushed all evening. But nothing coming out of him that shouldn't, so my fingers are crossed. Back to me, I started feeling nauseous around 11am and had to leave work unexpectedly at 12:30...got home, changed clothes and the puke gates opened, and I NEVER vomit, so I knew it was bad. Luckily, I was feeling slightly better by late afternoon (a nap did wonders), but man, that takes a lot of out you. I REALLY hope it was just a one day thing since Jim is traveling today and Friday! I am really sad because we were supposed to go over to Stacey and Dillon's for dinner but I just wasn't up for it AND I certainly didn't want to bring our germs over to them. Boo! Hopefully we can reschedule soon :(

No comments: