Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Tuesday, October 23

Love Ben

Sunday, we went to church as a family! I don't remember the last time all four of us went to church together. And I have to say, the kids did really well. Jim even said that if they were that good every week, he might LIKE going to church! One can only hope.

After church we headed to St. Cloud because we invited ourselves over to Auntie Becca's. The kids had yet to meet Baby Benjamin and quite frankly, I needed some snuggle time, which I got in spades! Korri absolutely LOVED Ben and wanted to be by him all the time and kept "petting" him. Finn on the other hand, wanted to play with Austin's toys. But he did give Ben a kiss eventually. We were especially excited that Austin was there, since he came back a little early from his dad's house. Thanks for letting us crash the Vikings game at your house and sharing Ben with us/me! He is such a sweetheart. The four of us argued on the way home who loved Ben more (I think I won, for the record!).

When we got home, we HAD to take advantage of the beautiful weather. I mean, 70+ degress in MN in October?!?! And with all the pretty fall leaves, I had to get my camera out while the kiddos were riding their bikes.

No comments: