Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, October 18

Another card? Yes!

Per our friend Leah's testimonial, Jim and I recently signed up for the Target debit card (NOT the credit card). It took less than five minutes in the store and it is amazing. If you shop at Target, you absolutely should have one. It takes money directly from your checking account, just like the regular debit card you use, BUT you automatically get 5% off every purchase AND free shipping at target.com. Love it, use it every time we go to Target now.

Well, I bought something at target.com on Tuesday and just received notification that it was delivered to our house this morning! That is a two day turn around time from clicking "order" and it is on my doorstep. And it was completely free! I'm really amazed. I NEVER buy from target online normally, because they don't have a site-to-store option like Wal-mart and I'd rather GO to the store than pay for shipping. Now I don't have to worry about it. This last purchase? I'd gone to Target looking for a white t-shirt...yes, clearly something that should NOT be hard to find. Nothing in the store, unless you want a pocket on your boob, which I don't. Looked online, found one for $10 (and a long sleeve one too!), bought both, done. Just wanted to share because rarely do I get worked up about GOOD experiences at stores :) Also, with holiday shopping coming up, the free shipping can/will come in VERY handy. I love online shopping because I'm lazy!

No comments: