Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, September 28

No more tears

Last night at class, Korri made it the WHOLE time after we separated! I was a wreck, but she did it. Keep in mind she was crying hard when I left her BUT she stayed in the chair by her snack when I walked away (before she would run after me) and when I picked her up, she was snuggling with the teacher. Regardless, she did it! I'm hoping it will continue to get better and better and maybe some day, there will be no more tears.

On Wednesday night, we got to play with Baby Zander while his mommy and daddy went to Sample Room for a romantic anniversary dinner. He is such a good boy and SO close to walking. He was tired, but managed to eat dinner, play and play AND take a bath! He is welcome at our house absolutely ANY time!

Jim started his vacation early by taking today off. And because he is the best dad in the world, he decided to have a daddy/children day at the MOA (the kids COULD have gone to daycare). Finn picked Rainforest Cafe for lunch. Here are some pics Jim sent to me:
This might be my favorite picture of all time...Finn and Korri holding hands in the stroller! Melts my heart. I just love them so much.

Have I mentioned lately that we leave for Kauai in less than TWO days? Now I'm getting excited :)

No comments: