Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Monday, August 13

Havin' a picnic?

Friday after work, Jim picked up our "new" picnic table:
I've been wanting one for a while but didn't know how to tell what size we wanted. So, we looked at Austin's when we were there the other weekend and I knew that was the size we wanted (there is a "jr" size that I feared the kids would outgrow too quickly). Once I found out how expensive the one I wanted was, I was on a mission to find it on Craigslist...and I did (even though this is a much older model than Austin's and has some stains on it...)! And for a really great price. And as you can tell from the pictures...the kids LOVE it. They ate on it two times this weekend already and I plan to have them eat there a lot more. Every time something is dropped on the ground, Finn says, "That's for the birds, mommy." Yes, Finn, it is for the birds! Oh and every time somebody walks by on the sidewalk while they are eating, they have to wave and say, "hello!" and ask where they are going! I'm not sure if my kids are being friendly or nosey!

No comments: