Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Wednesday, August 29

Great MN Get Together

Last night, I had a much needed Mom's Night Out with Sharon and Pam! We went to Coopers at West End in St. Louis Park. I've driven by it a million times, so I wanted to try it. I LOVED the atmosphere and the service was pretty good, but I wasn't overly impressed with the food. It was good, but not great. It labels itself as an Irish Pub, so to be fair, I'll have to try their fish and chips next time to see if it is good or not. The conversation more than made up for the food, as we stayed over for THREE hours. Thanks for the great evening, ladies!

Since I was otherwise occupied for the evening, Jim took the kiddos to the Great Minnesota Get Together BY HIMSELF! The three of us mom's thought he was a little crazy but more power to him. Due to "Operations Get Skinny for Hawaii," I wasn't overly excited to go to the state fair this year (how can you go and NOT eat all those yummy, horrible-for-you foods?!?!), so I did appreciate him finding an alternative. He said the kids were kind of overwhelmed a bit but LOVED the animals. Finn said there wasn't any horses (must not have made it to that barn!) and Jim said the tractors were too far away. I hate missing family events/memories like that, but I'm glad they still got to go. And I'm so glad Jim remembered to take pictures. Here are a few (more on our picture website, which is now fully updated, I think):

No comments: