Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, July 26

Movie, dinner and drinks!

Oh my!

Tuesday night Stacey and I went to Magic Mike. Ha, it was by no means a deep, philosophical movie, but it was a lot of eye candy! A fun girl's night out kind of movie. As always, it is so good to see her and catch up. So much going on, it is hard to do that at a movie, but we were able to share the Cliff's Notes version :) And we shared popcorn and candy...awesome!

My boss came back from vacation yesterday, so back to reality at work. And by that I mean, saving work to do when he is around and trying to look busy the rest of the time! Ha...it is actually getting busier now that Quarter 3 is underway. Last night, Jim got home from his trip to Chicago and was mad I forgot to water his basil. Oops! It rained yesterday, if that helps :) Then we went to Anchor Fish & Chips with Ryan and Leah! SO MUCH FUN! That place seriously has the BEST fish and chips (I don't know why they even have anything else on the menu!). Afterward we went to Jaros for a drink (or two). I probably should have stuck to one! We never get to spend time with them without the kids, so it was a really nice evening.

I haven't done this much fun stuff during the week since, well...before Finn was born?!?! I am so blessed to have such amazing friends in my life. It is hard for me to open up and make friends, so I really treasure the few that I have. And they have shown their true colors this week and made me feel really special. Tonight...going to Casa de Born for a drink! Should be fun.

Mom sent this video of Austin jumping on the trampoline while he was staying at her house last week. Couldn't resist sharing. It shows just simple joy. Gotta love that kid!!

video

No comments: