Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Thursday, February 24

Sleep is for the weak

Last night Laura and Matt came over and brought dinner for us! It was really good...but I can't remember the name of the place they ordered it from. Otherwise, I would highly recommend it! Laura is due the end of April, so we had a good time talking babies; they held ours and I recommended baby products for them to get. Oh, and Matt and Jim downloaded live backgrounds for their phones...lame!

We had ECFE this morning. During parent time, I think everybody was a little concerned about me and my lack of sleep. Apparently, I'm not my usual bubbly, talkative self. But I reassured them that my mom is coming next week, so we all know I'll get a nap or two in! Yay.

Speaking of lack of sleep, I talked to Korri's pediatrician today (she, herself, actually called me back...that NEVER happens!). We talked about some of Korri's symptoms and while she isn't positive Korri has acid reflux (could also be gas), she sent over a prescription for Zantac to try. I REALLY hope this helps with her being uncomfortable and seemingly in pain but also I hope it helps her to sleep better at night. She also suggested having Korri sleep in her bouncy seat since that is inclined to see if that helps (if you prop up her bed, you run the risk of her rolling down and getting stuck!). So, I feel like we have a couple tools to use and hopefully Korri can sleep longer than 30-45 minutes at a time at night!

And the best gift: Auntie Becca stopped by today to pick Finn up for a sleep over! She has tomorrow off, so she, Austin and Finn are having a fun day. So nice. Man, having one kid to take care of is totally different than two (when one of the two is a two year old!). THANK YOU AUNTIE BECCA!!

No comments: