Counters

                                                           Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Nearly half a million babies (1 in 10) are born premature in the US each year which is higher than that of most other developed nations. This is the journeys of our first born son, Finnegan, who was born 14 weeks early and weighed only 1 pound 15 ounces at birth. Of our daugher, Korrigan, who was born a healthy 7 pounds, 7 ounces at 37 weeks. And of our second son, MacKeegan, who was also born at 37 weeks at a whopping 8 pounds, 13 ounces. Our continued adventures reminds us daily how good God is.

Friday, February 18

Due date

Well, today is the day...my due date. So weird to think about. So much has happened in the last three weeks (okay, month and a half!). Considering the feeding problems we had/have, I do wonder how different things would have been had she been born closer to 40 weeks, but I guess we'll never know and ultimately, it doesn't really matter. She is here and we hardly remember what our family was like without her (except at night when I'm up every hour, then I remember fondly my full night sleeps!!).

Fittingly since today was her expected arrival date, her newborn pictures are ready for viewing! Warning: these are ridiculously good and yes, while I am her mother, they made me super emotional. I know I say this every time, but Jess continues to amaze me. What would we do without her and her amazing talent in our lives?!?!

Sneak peek:
To view the rest, click on the link: www.jessicahislop.com/clients/Korrigan. If you'd like to order pictures, view the proofs or make a "favorite" list, click on "proofing" and the password is: Joyce.

No comments: